SAP Finance Management Consultant - Luxembourg
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 + excellent benefits + car/car allowance
This role will require relocation to Luxembourg and you must be from a NATO country to gain clearance
Senior Finance Management Consultant
Do you have hands-on experience in SAP Finance. Then we have just the role for you!
For our SAP practice, we are looking for a Senior Finance Management Consultant (m / f) with a focus on SAP Financials. In this exciting opportunity, you will be helping our global customers in their strategy development for the future IT landscape, consolidation of IT applications and the harmonization of business processes.
- Working with our customers for the implementation of complex Business processes in SAP Financial and Management Accounting, Budgeting, Planning (& Consolidation), with an extra focus on SAP Finance Management
- Configuration of SAP S/4HANA Finance and evaluating new releases in order to give the right advice to the customer
- Management of national or international projects, subprojects including the technical coordination of heterogeneous teams and the mentoring of junior consultants
- Building strong collaboration with internal and external contacts at management level as well as offshore liaison officers
- Discovering business opportunities and providing assistance for pre-sales, solution design, proof of concept, proposal preparation and technical presentations.
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications and performing system configuration, as well as detailing the project progress.
- Playing a meaningful role in supporting the communication with financial business partners
- Helping the team in the processes of testing, data migration and all relevant project activities.
- Adapting to changing circumstances to fit a new (customer) environment and taking a positive approach to change.
- 8+ years' experience with SAP FI/CO/PS/FM with at least 4 full life cycle SAP projects
- University degree in the field of business administration, business informatics, computer science or comparable
- Knowledge of Legal and Management Consolidation will be an advantage
- Knowledge and practical experience of SAP BPC (current / latest versions)
- Experience in the Public Sector and with SAP FM is a plus
- Project management skills and mentoring of teams in various industries
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial demeanor and sense of ownership
- Willingness to travel for international project assignments
- Excellent diplomatic communicator who is structured able to take ownership
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with attractive extra-legal benefits
- Group insurance and Health allowance
- Mobile subscription and BYOD allowance
- Statutory leave 26 days / year
- Public holidays : Employees benefit from 10 public holiday days.
- Company car
- Saint Nicholas voucher
- Meal allowance