Job Title: SAP Finance Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to £532 per day based on relevant experience
IN SCOPE OF IR35
Working as part of the functional Finance team, the individual will be involved in maintenance/build of both existing and new solutions in the SAP Finance (FI-CO) modular area.
Day to day:
- Configure SAP Finance in accordance to accepted industry standards.
- Maintain/monitor Live systems in line with SLA/ITIL.
- Investigate and resolve problems and incidents in the existing estate.
- Run and/or contribute to workshops where required.
- Test solutions built and/or altered in accordance with account standards to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Produce high quality documentation (Solution Documents, Functional Specifications, Workbooks, Test Artefacts, etc.).
- Engage with customers where required. Share knowledge with less experienced colleagues.
- Impact work thereby illustrating likely time and resource taken to complete.
- Work to planned timescales with agreed cost and quality criteria. Provide reports/updates on progress.
- Escalate problems, issues and risks promptly where appropriate. Play an active part in continuous/process improvement.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Multiple project/client experience building/configuring, testing and implementing a range of (Finance Accounting - GL, AP, AR, AA, BL, FM; Controlling - OM-CCA, OM-CEL, OM-OPA and Profitability Analysis; and Project Systems) modules.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT MANDATORY SKILLS:
Experience/exposure to some of: PI (Process Integration/eXchange Infrastructure), webMethods, Portals, Security (Roles and Authorisation), BW (Business Warehouse), SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), Ariba, HR (Human Resources), ALE/IDOCs and Support stacks/upgrade.
Any experience with upgrades, cloud solutions and SAP HANA would also be desirable.
Good written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and creativity skills, honesty, integrity, eagerness to learn, drive and energy to succeed in a fast paced setting.
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience