Detailed role spec
***Number of Years of SAP experience: 10+
***Number of Years of SAP EWM experience: 5+
***Number of Required Skills (3 at most): Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
The SAP EWM consultant is responsible for leading the design and implementation of an SAP EWM solution-delivery of project deliverables including blue prints, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, testing, training and go-live support.
* Provide guidance to the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system
* Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management within inbound, outbound and internal warehouse processes.
* Designs to-be business processes for EWM based on global template and best practices
* Lead and assist in SAP design sessions
* Configure and maintain the relevant S/4 components including but not limited to SAP EWM (including documentation)
* Support business users in delivery of end user training.
* Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
* Warehouse, distribution, and transportation logistics business process knowledge and experience as well as compliance and documentation.
* Additional support in Inventory Management and Logistics Execution
* Support ABAP or SAP technical development as appropriate.