Sap Digital Product Owner - Significant SAP Pricing knowledge particularly in the order to cash area
6 Month Contract
Day rate up to £637.50PD through Umbrella
The Digital Product Owner role is part of the Customer Experience & Digital Product Delivery team and is responsible for the digital delivery of products in their portfolio.
They will engage on some of the most challenging problems facing our Customers & Products business. These projects can range from rapid process re-inventions, data analytics, to consumer facing app development. They are putting the customer first with a digital-led experience and typically at the center of the problem solving, working with business and delivery teams on how to successful execute on their strategic vision with digital products, to maximize customer value and offer world-class integrated customer experience.
They are also responsible for working with IT to ensure digital platforms/tools are built/scaled up to enable business needs in alignment with managed platforms and architecture strategies.
The Digital Product Owner works with the Product Manager to agree the vision for the digital product, co-create the backlog and sets priorities in line with customer needs, and plays a key role on the development team.
This role will work with product managers, delivery teams, service owners, and customer experience design teams to deliver a product that is optimum to meet the customer needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer while leading the definition & development of digitally enabled customer experience solutions.
- Co-create and align the overall vision, strategy & roadmap for digital customer solutions against both customer needs and business objectives.
- Oversee the backlog and manage prioritization against the product roadmap with the dev/ops squad as a member of the development process
- Ensure the digital customer experience is delivered against the definition of done and following the agreed upon release plan
- Support continuous improvement of products and platforms in market
- Interface with data security, and digital security stakeholders, as well as vendors
to ensure compliance with digital and data security processes
Summary Decision Rights
Backlog prioritisation within sprint planning
Job Holder Requirements
(Minimum education, experience & capabilities)
- Must have: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT or equivalent degree
- Desirable: Training on digital product development
- Desirable: Product Owner Certification
- Must have: 2+ years' experience as a Product Owner leading the execution of agile projects
- Significant SAP Pricing knowledge particularly in the order to cash area
And nice to haves:
- SAP Vistex experience
- SAP Fiori experience
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.