Edinburgh / Remote
3 months with the view to extend
Start Date, ASAP
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
We are currently working with a well establish technology company who are looking for a SAP Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
- Ideally will need to have experience using New GL, ABAP debugging, Asset Accounting and Document splitting
- A bonus would be to have experience or exposure to VIM however this skill would be nice to have.
- Good communication skills
In this role, you will:
- Conduct peer reviews, deliver unit & QA testing, and support the business with User Acceptance Testing.
- Ensure that any incidents are collaboratively reviewed and resolved successfully, according to the priority rating of the incident.
- Ensure all system changes are documented correctly and stored centrally.
- Ensure compliance rules are considered during development.
- Support the business in delivery of projects as required.
- Support the business with their month end Finance procedures.
- 5 years or more experience of SAP FI in SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP HANA database. Desirably also with exposure to either MM, SD, or VIM. - VIM is nice to have
- Particularly experience with Asset Accounting, New GL and Document splitting.
- Customer focused mindset, ensuring all development is of high quality, workload monitored proactively, and incidents closed out swiftly. Keeping internal customers informed throughout.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a focus on trusted people relationships and results.