SAP Data Lead-10 months-Remote
SAP Data Lead
Duration: 10 months
London - Remote
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a SAP Data Lead to join them on a customer-based project based Remote. The assignment is an initial 10-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella.
*MUST HAVE SC Clearance
Key Technical Skills SAP data cleansing and migration
- Ensure the design of important shared data objects e.g. Product Master, Business Partner etc are appropriately managed and right first time
- Partner with business process experts from all functional areas to ensure data cleansing plans are In place for all master data objects
- Partner with the Capgemini team to define overarching end-end data migration strategy ensure data is setup and fit-for-purpose for each phase of the programme.
- Ensure any data related dependencies are identified and plans put in place for data migration
- Act as point of escalation for critical data defects through all design and testing phases and drive defect resolution
- Continually Identify data related risks and issues, ensuring these are raised appropriately and mitigations place are in place.
- Agree operating model for ongoing master data maintenance within each functional area and ensure role design is appropriate e.g. security access, SOX controls
- Establish operational KPI's to measure and drive operational improvements in data quality, cycle-times, accuracy etc
- Confirm training deliverables with the S/4 Programme core team for master data maintenance, drive consistency of approach and ensure they are fit for purpose to meet initial user training needs and ongoing user training post go-live
- Partner with business change team to communicate importance of master data maintenance and quality as part of communications plan
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU-APPLY NOW!