Job Title: SAP Asset Accounting Finance consultant/SME
Rate: Up to £584 per day based on relevant experience
Location: Remote initially then client site 3 -4 days per week in Birmingham
This role will be deemed inside of IR35
My client is Iooking for a SAP Asset Accounting Finance consultant/SME
- Design functional specifications (interfaces/enhancements as build objects), for non-merchandising processes
- Advice US/UK/AU-client business, in asset accounting on retail specifications (incl implications around brexit)
- Evaluate & consult brexit implications on a S/4HANA implementation for Asset Accounting
- Define end-to-end business processes in alignment with client stakeholders (for invest-to-divest processes)
- Subject Matter Expert for asset accounting (SAP module, as FI-AA)
- Align technical specifications for dedicated ABAP-developments
- Differentiate global template design to local change objects
- Support the testing of global & local e2e-process changes
- Key areas to consult are intercompany processes, asset-client interfaces, country specifications (US/UK/AUS) around goods not for resale.
- Lead the client in Fit/Gap workshops & configure stream/module-specifications based on real estate management e2e-process expertise.
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience