Role: SAP ABAP Developer
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
All round ABAP developer who may specialise in the technical areas of Workflow and Adobe Forms, to support an ECC6.0 PSCD system. The developer will be required to support and deliver all WRICEF elements (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) on an EhP5 TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) system that makes use of the most up to date technologies including; BRF+, Adobe Interactive forms and ABAP Webdynpro.
* Carrying out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards
* Testing of products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose
* Assisting the Team Leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion
* Completion of work allocated within agreed time, cost and quality criteria and providing progress reports on assigned work as required
* Management and control of problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the Team Leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary
* Prompt escalation of problems, issues and risks as necessary
* Playing an active part in Process improvement, awareness of and compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
* BRF+, ADOBE Interactive Forms
* Agile methodologies, JIRA, CONFLUENCE
* REVTRAC SAP SOLUTION MANAGER
* SAP PORTAL, PI, CRM
* Business Objects
* Full knowledge of the development lifecycle
* Business Intelligence
* Warehouse Design
* Data Modelling
* Awareness of Risk, Change & Problem Management
* Awareness of Configuration Management
* Knowledge of AGILE
* Knowledge of SLC/RAE methodology
Please submit CVs!