Salesforce Technical Consultant
Location: City of London (Hybrid Working)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients, a multinational Information Technology and consulting firm. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
- Handle code review activities and to be aware of technology & industry best practices
- Implementing best practices for Salesforce configuration and customizations
- Analyze requirements, perform estimation and design technical solution as per the business requirements/user stories
- Troubleshooting implementation issues and developing test classes
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Contribute towards the development and growth of the practice
Experience and skillset:
- 2-3+ years' experience in Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of overall salesforce ecosystem and solution components including Salesforce lightning platform, Salesforce clouds, Nonprofit success pack (NPSP) & AppExchange apps including FinDock
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Salesforce based solutions as part of the Agile team
- Experience with hands-on development toolchain and release management activities
- Experience with integration and data migration experience
- Experience in developing APEX classes, triggers, Lightning components, Visual force pages, Controllers etc.
- Desirable certifications include: Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce designer certifications
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training Platforms
If you feel like you have the skills and experience, and are keen to pursue a role as a Salesforce Technical Consultant, then please click the link to apply!