Salesforce Project Manager
Sunbury (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Salesforce Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- You will lead a project team in delivering Salesforce.com solutions according to project charter or contract.
- You will have overall performance responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables.
- You will manage project plans, budgets, structure, schedule and staffing requirements, including client employees and 3rd party vendors.
- 5 years' Salesforce experience
- Project Management delivery
- Budget Management
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.