Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Our Public Sector client based in London are recruiting for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
- Influencing - uses a repertoire of communication styles, sells ideas by constructing arguments, builds trust by demonstrating reliability and consistency
- Adaptability - supports others through change, is objective under pressure and eliminates barriers to success
- Leading Self and Others - supports team to achieve objectives, uses appropriate delegation, takes ownership of own development and makes development opportunities for others
- Solving Problems - identifies tools and techniques for problem solving, identifies opportunities for improvement and innovation, establishes long term goals for team,Delivering Results - demonstrates high standard of work, monitors work against a plan, takes personal responsibility for success of team tasks and projects
Role Specific Competencies:
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, specialising on the maintenance of the system as well as individual modules such as Journey Builder,
- Automation Studio and implementation of new features
- Lead on the creation of custom journeys for all stages of the customer lifecycle. Learn the Data Model built within the Salesforce platform to make sure the right communication is triggered to the relevant audience. Channels will include Emails, SMS, Advertising, Social
- Use AMP Script, HTML and SQL to build email templates, improve communications, segment audiences and produce accurate reporting
- Use Marketing Cloud solutions such as Web Studio to manage compliance with applicable GDPR standards and marketing opt outs to make sure that our solution is compliant from a technical perspective. Ensure that client is using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product in the safest and most compliant way possible
- Be part of our team of Salesforce Specialists and also provide expert resource so that we can make the most of the whole Salesforce ecosystem including the whole set of Marketing technologies including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Be aware of any new features coming onto Marketing Cloud and be aware of their impact on our implementation
- Have strong communication skills to be able to interpret the requests from the business into technical solutions and then deliver those solutions
- Lead the testing of all new features to ensure and assure high-quality solutions are delivered to support the business needs
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and it's interactions with the full Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience of working closely with development teams, confident using AMP Script, HTML and SQL.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications as well as other Salesforce certifications in relevant areas are a plus.
- Experienced using development tools such as Jira or Smartsheet.
- Understanding of the not-for-profit, charity sectors