Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer-Remote-3 months
Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Duration: 3 months
Our client, a market leading multi-national technology consultancy are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, to join them on a customer-based project based Remote. The assignment is an initial 3-month contract and can offer a competitive daily rate via Umbrella Role.
Essential skills and experience:
- Frontend Developer
- Experience using forms, creating form validation essential Responsibility
- You'll have at least 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience covering one or more of the main clouds, Sales or Service.
- Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role
- You'll have at least 3+ years working on large complex end user or client projects implementing Marketing Cloud from beginning to the end
- Experience working with API's - Preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- An Understanding of Network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- An Understanding of the data architecture/Scheme
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a team of highly skilled Salesforce team of functional and technical developers
- Good level of documentation. Ability to scope, define and manage work packages.
- Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders