Salesforce Functional Consultant
Location: UK Wide (Remote)
Salary: Up to £80,000 + bonuses
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients, a multinational Information Technology and consulting firm. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will join the team to help deliver digital transformation!
- Undertake ownership of necessary documentation such as process flows, data mapping, configuration worksheets etc.
- Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing the interfaces with 3rd party services, backend systems and various monitoring/analytical tools
- Contribute in evolution of Salesforce way of working - bring in new ideas and methods to make the delivery effective and satisfy customers
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Contribute towards the development and growth of the practice
Experience and skillset:
- 3-4+ years' experience in Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of overall Salesforce ecosystem and solution components including Sales cloud, Service cloud, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) & AppExchange apps
- Experience in business process analysis, solution mapping with Salesforce features etc.
- Experience in conceptualising solutions using Salesforce clouds to meet client requirements
- Customer facing skills and experience in stakeholder management to drive engagements on CRM platforms
- Salesforce data model and data management solutions
- Experience in Agile way of working including Scrum, SAFe and Kanban
- Desirable certifications include: Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, CPQ Consultant, NPSP Consultant
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training Platforms
If you feel like you have the skills and experience, and are keen to pursue a role as a Salesforce Functional Consultant, then please click the link to apply!