Senior Salesforce Developer
Duration - 6 Months
Location - London
We are looking for the right person to join our cross-functional agile software development team. As an Agile delivery organization, our mission is to deliver best-in-class systems and tools that differentiate us from our competitors and help our Business Partners win in the marketplace. Our future is on the cloud, with Artificial Intelligence adding real, transformational value.
Our Clients team incorporates Design Thinking and cutting-edge technologies and practices to design and build signature experiences that make people's lives easier. We operate in an open and flat organisation where everyone's ideas are valued and we're able to learn from each other and share successes.
Our Client has embarked on a major internal sales transformation program, partnering with Salesforce to rethink its sales processes for its sellers, sales managers, and channel partners.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be integral to this transformation. You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how complex platforms and integrations underpin business operations for a large enterprise.
Your Role and Responsibilities include:
- Delivering a world class solution to manage business partners through their entire deal management process from onboard to quote, as part of a project to transform the business partner experience
- Design, develop, test and implement solutions in a Salesforce CRM / PRM environment
- Use design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user experiences
- Partner with other Salesforce teams across tribes and squads using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
- Be adaptive to ambiguity and willing to change in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working as part of a global team, as well as working independently and taking ownership of tasks
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise: