Salesforce Developer - Remote Working
IR35 Status: Engagement via Umbrella only
A Salesforce Developer is required to join a multinational technology client, working remotely on an initial 1-month contract with the view to extend.
- Solid Salesforce.com experience with demonstrated track record of success
- Hands-on experience using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Hands-on experience in designing custom, end-user solutions
- Experience of DevOps, setting up and running infrastructure, and CI/CD pipeline deployment within a Salesforce environment using standard Salesforce tools
- Proven experience in designing and deploying custom and extended objects
- Experience of building API based integrations between Salesforce and other Enterprise systems
- Acquired practical knowledge in agile methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
- Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
- Salesforce Certified Developer
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.