Engagement via Umbrella
A Salesforce Developer is required to join a multinational IT consultancy based in Glasgow on an initial 6-month contract.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for implementing Salesforce solutions and should have extensive experience of implementing custom platform development such as Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce. You should also have experience of using middleware tools to integrate back office systems.
To succeed in this role, you should have experience and knowledge of:
- Customising Salesforce Lightning platforms and Lighting Components
- Software development and / or programming design and systems management
- Apex, Apex data loader, declarative platform tools such as Lightning App Builder,Process Builder, Visual Workflow
- Building automation and Visual Studio Code/Eclipse using Salesforce CLI (SFDX).
- CI/CD, JIRA or Bitbucket/GIT for source control.
- Service Cloud, Communities and Sales Cloud
- Apex, Visual Force and Triggers
- Platform Developer II, Certfied Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or other relevant Salesforce certification
- Scrum Master Experience
- Oracle, Dynamics or other CRM software is beneficial but not mandatory
Duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Implementing Salesforce solutions and complex data migrations
- Participating in full cycle development workstreams including design, testing and deployment
- Identifying modifications required and troubleshooting technical issues
- Working in Agile software development model projects
- Assisting in the creation of functional specifications and technical design
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.