Role - Salesforce CPQ Consultant
Location - Remote
Duration - 4 Months + extension
You will work with some of the world's largest brands, in some of the most interesting and complex projects posed in modern IT. The Salesforce practice is one of the fastest growing areas within our client and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.com, the world's number one cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution.
Working closely with clients, you'll analyse exactly what they need through a series of client meetings, facilitated workshops and stakeholder interviews. You'll play back the requirements and prepare functional documentation to exceed client expectations using your deep functional Salesforce CPQ product knowledge and understanding of core Salesforce configuration (Sales/Service/Revenue) and software features.
- You'll be working very closely with some of the world's largest clients to understand their complex business processes and requirements, you'll help them develop Sales/Service/Commerce and wider Salesforce solutions whilst adding business value and innovation through your extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- You'll be confident with workshop facilitation, an excellent communicator, and the interface between the client and our Salesforce consultants ensuring the requirements are translated into solutions
- You'll add significant value to our projects through recommending and suggesting features that meet our client's needs and being able to configure Salesforce features. We'll support you through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you're always at the top of your game
- Our clients will look to you as the Salesforce functional expert expecting you to exceed their expectations and maximise investment from the Salesforce platform, you'll have an enquiring mind to solve our clients most complex business challenges
- Collaborate with team members whilst supporting knowledge transfer and handover towards the end of the contract.