Will allow for remote working
About the client:
Our client provides the capability for over 500 Communications Providers to provide service, broadband and data services to consumers and businesses across the UK. Their network covers 30 million customers and 8 million broadband lines from approximately 5,500 local exchanges. They are at the heart of Britain's drive to be a world leader in the internet economy.
What we'll need from you:
- A deep functional/technical knowledge of the salesforce sales tools & systems
- Knowledge of CPQ tools (i.e. Cloudesense CPQ)
- Knowledge and API and Integration tools (i.e. Informatica, Mulesoft, Apogee etc)
- Knowledge of sales tools & systems which enable sales to sell efficiently and effectively (i.e. salesforce, CPQ, UKB/Agent Desktop etc)
- Knowledge of estimating time, effort and cost for the design & development of process capabilities within salesforce sales tools & systems
The purpose of this role is to enable sales to sell product propositions efficiently and effectively through process capabilities designed, developed, and deployed within the salesforce sales tools & systems, ensures trading reliability for Enterprise sales channels using deployed process capabilities within salesforce.
- Translates lead-to-order and configure-price-quote process demand into functional/technical design of capability within the salesforce sales tools & systems
- Leads the design of process capabilities and data within the salesforce sales tools & systems for development and release
- Ensures salesforce is designed for consistency of process capabilities across Enterprise channels (where possible)
- Ensures salesforce is designed to configure rather than code design principles
- Inputs into the salesforce strategy for Enterprise channels