Sales Enablement Features Lead
Sales Enablement Features Lead to join a multinational technology company based in Sunbury-on-Thames with remote working available on an initial 5-month contract.
- BS/MS Degree; preference for Human Computer Interaction, Design, or Computer Science; or equivalent experience
- Experience working as a UX designer with an in-house Design team or at a Design agency.
- Experience working as a UI designer with an in-house Design team or at a Design agency.
- Knowledge of Agile or Lean UX or product methodologies and experience working in a collaborative, agile environment is a plus.
- Evidence to show the approach to problem solving coupled with skills in research, user experience, and design (both visual and interaction)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout).
- Identify UI design solutions in response to latent or anticipated sociocultural trends.
- Apply UX principles, extensive personal knowledge and user research data to build user interfaces and other user interactions that implement information designs, user workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Design and guide the exploration of the range of possibilities for the aesthetic vision for the product/service
- Identify the most effective design and research processes, tools and methodologies to apply to one's research or designs.
- Advocate for and promote good user experience for a specific area of a product or service.
- Use prototypes to communicate product-line concepts, narratives, and experience value propositions.
- Create designs with an information structure and navigation that anticipate user paths and logical process flows.
- Actively engage with the product team, representing the bp design philosophy and advocating for the user.
- Communicate regularly with project partners to gain alignment, resolve issues and articulate the business value of HXD activities.
- Aware of how to conduct research to determine if users have problems with the aesthetic developed by designers.
- Work closely with researchers to develop designs and basic prototypes based upon scenarios.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.