6 Months Initially
Manchester (Currently Remote)
The developer will work within a development team working on developing new and maintaining existing solutions.
Carry out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and coding standards.
Testing of products following the test strategy to ensure they are fit for purpose.
Working with the team to review your ways of working to find efficiency and quality improvements.
Actively contribute to Agile ceremonies and other team meetings.
Escalate bad news quickly to help the team prepare for unforeseen issues or revise delivery deadlines.
Monitor solutions in live, investigate and fix issues, and identify improvements to the solution to improve success rates.
Core skills and traits:
- NICE RPA experience is ideal, but we will also accept people with other RPA experience (UIPath, BluePrism etc.).
- Awareness of how to design a reliable robotic solution to a Business problem
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies (mostly Kanban and Scrum)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Drive to build a successful career
- Eagerness to learn new skills
Additional desirable skills:
- AWS experience
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 4 days ago