Resource Management Support
This role will provide resourcing and onboarding support to the Resource Managers and Delivery areas within client Market Unit (MU), ensuring all activities are undertaken in accordance with agreed strategy, policy and guidelines using agreed tools.
We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who learns quickly and loves a challenge. Working in the Resourcing Operations function, you will support the Resourcing function by running reports, responding to queries and ensure that documentation is available to support the RM team support their business areas. You will provide timely update of systems and production of reports in all aspects of resourcing management. We foster an environment of continuous improvement and we support a wider strategy and change agenda that you will have the opportunity to feed into.
You will work towards having a small allocation of people and demand to manage and will build a good knowledge of the business area for which you will have responsibility, build effective working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and internal support teams, build fully competent systems knowledge of the resourcing tools suite, fully competent knowledge of all resourcing processes including Request Management and Onboarding. Continuously recognise process improvement that could benefit the MU and the Resource Managers. Escalate onboarding issues appropriately.
- Microsoft Office
- Can work in a demanding environment and meet challenging deadlines whilst having the ability to build working relationships with client MU, 3rd party suppliers and internal teams.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management skills, which allows undertaking of concurrent tasks, whilst keeping all key stakeholders informed.
- Ability to consistently adhere to resourcing strategy, process and policy, whilst working as part of a high performing team and/or as a sole performer.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviours in dealing with commercially confidential and HR sensitive information.
- Ability to pick up quickly new tools/processes.