Researcher / Account Coordinator - 6 months
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
You'll be providing the business with effective, professional, and efficient administration support across the Experis Client Engagement Team, supporting on day-to-day activities as well as researching and creating market intelligence reports.
So, what will you be doing?
- Produce market reports and documentation to help support account managers with client conversations (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Researching salaries and other market information which will be shared with clients - training will be provided
- Provide administrative support for the end to end permanent and temporary recruitment process
- Support the analysis and tracking of recruitment activity
What are we looking for?
- Excellent organisational skills with the capability to work to tight deadlines
- Accustomed to working within a busy environment
- Meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be proactive, willing to share creative ideas that contribute to the success of the wider team
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritise & multitask
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Support from the wider business and your talented team - we want you to succeed!
- Join a business that has been voted ' The worlds most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional development whilst being supported by an award winning learning team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success