Location: Manchester (Fully remote)
We have an exciting opportunity to join and support one of our clients, an independent regulator who helps to protect patients and doctors across the UK.
As a Research Manager, you will be working in the Data, Research and Insight Hub and be responsible for developing, managing and ensuring the delivery of key individual research projects as part of the research programmes.
- Liaise with policy colleagues and others to ensure that research support requests are clearly defined
- Produce tender specifications for commissioned projects and project plans for in-house work
- Ensure projects receive appropriate external and internal input and review during development and that sign-off procedures are followed
- Work with procurement colleagues to help ensure robust and effective tendering processes for commissioned projects
- Act as ambassador for the Data Research and Insight Hub
- Work with Principal Research Manager and wider research team to manage the delivery of research programmes
Essential skills and requirements:
- Relevant degree and/or post-grad qualification
- Experience of undertaking quantitative and/or research as evidence in intelligence, insight or research
- Good working knowledge of NHS organisations, as well as knowledge of research bodies and insight groups would be desirable
- Able to fully grasp complex issues experienced in the healthcare environment
- Good understanding of the role and interests of a medical regulator, and of the wider healthcare system and the information it generates across the UK
- Communication skills including the ability to articulate complex information accurately and strong oral communication skills
- 25 Days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income Protection cover
- Private medical insurance and many more!
If you feel like you have the skills and experience required, and are keen to pursue a role as a Research Manager, then please click the link to apply!