Role: UI Designer
Location: 100% Remote
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 24 weeks
We are working with one of the leading entertainment company who serves 21 million customers across five countries. With the best and broadest range of content, deliver market-leading customer service and use innovative technology to give customers a better TV experience.
They are looking to hire an UI Designer to work with their agents and project delivery teams to create software that delivers a best in class experience and the best service to our customers. As a UI Designer you'll be creating an UI that inspire, engage and excite; you must be passionate about this.
- Experience with contemporary UCD (user centered design) methodologies
- Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organisation
- As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver designs, that deliver
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Experience of working and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A keen interest in current trends in design and communications and the ability to turn them in to cutting edge realities
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with previous experience working collaboratively with other UI Designers, UX Designers, Analysts, Solution Designers and Development teams
- Proficient with the latest tools and applications such as Sketch, Figma, or Axure
- Excellent visual design skills with understanding of user interaction
- A strong design portfolio showing evidence of problem solving
- Must based in England
Should you have the right skills and experience apply now.