RegIT Reporting Senior Business Analyst (Liquidity, IRR & NCCR)
This role sits within the Reg IT (particularly Liquidity/IRR/NCCR Reporting) team within Regulatory Finance Systems, part of the Finance IT group supporting our clients Global Markets (investment banking) organisation. The team is made up of multiple technologies split across UK, India, Poland and China. The business functions the team supports are as follows:
- Regulatory Liquidity Reporting for Global Markets,
- IRR reporting covering Interest Rate risk on Banking book portfolio.
- NCCR - Non Counterparty Credit Risk arising from Banking book products, but encompassing all global markets regulatory capital analytics and internal reporting
The teams are currently engaged with a stream of mandatory regulatory Liquidity, IRR and NCCR programmes that include Basel 3 Reforms, new standardised approach to NCCR and FoTC.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong business knowledge of Regulatory Liquidity Reporting requirements (Basel III / Credit Risk / CRD IV)
- Experience of having worked in Credit Risk/Regulatory Reporting department of a tier 1 Investment Bank.
- Working knowledge of Liquidity Risk Parameter (PRA110, AMM, EVE, NII, HKMA etc)
- Appreciation of Liquidity, IRR and NCCR reporting (NSFR, LCR, NCCR Capital calculation methodology (STANDARDISED)
- Credit Risk Mitigation methods (Netting, Collateral)
- Specialist in-depth experience (10 years +) of investment banking, specifically OTCs, Credit Derivatives, Securities Financing Transactions (Repos and Stock, Borrow, Lending) and Exchange Traded Products is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of data sourcing, liaising with upstream systems and ensuring end-to-end clarity of requirements across multiple teams
- A minimum of 5 years' experience within IT/Finance change delivery programmes/projects is required
- Demonstrable experience in the areas described above in a medium to large software delivery environment
- A proven track record of the successful delivery of large scale projects in previous domains to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Effective communication to team members and to senior stakeholders
- Delivery of releases in an agile delivery environment as well as traditional waterfall delivery
- High levels of enthusiasm and a desire to deliver the best quality products possible along with maintaining very high service levels
- Strong technical skills to fully understand the development process
- Knowledge of effective delivery practices within an agile/scrum delivery cycle
- Data analysis tool expertise (e.g. SQL knowledge, database tools)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience