Regional Trainer - Early Years Care
Salary £23,877 - £24,407
About the role
Here at Babcock International, we're looking to recruit a Regional Trainer to recruit, progress and complete a caseload of learners.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify and engage potential employers and enrol learners onto government funded programmes and commercial learners to achieve targets
- The training, assessment, progression and completion of learners as per the Awarding Body (or Assessment Organisation) code of Practice and Babcock Quality Assurance frameworks. This will be delivered through face to face or group training activity
- To effectively diary manage to ensure all learners within your caseload are fully supported to meet company and contractual requirements
What do I need to do the role?
- You will be L2 Maths, and English qualified. You must be willing to complete yor CAVA qualification, if not already held.
- You will also have in-depth industry experience, and management experience within a relevant occupational discipline.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
We are committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You will benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.