Regional IT Engineer - Infrastructure Services - Hampshire
£35,000pa + £5,000pa Car Allowance or Company Car Option + Benefits
Hampshire, Blackbushe, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Hook and on occasion further afield to the Bristol Offices
2nd and 3rd Line Technical Support across Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Windows Desktop Imaging, O365, Windows 10, Windows 11, Desktop Support Administration, Active Directory and Group Policy, Hands on Network Experience of LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Wireless Networks, Switches, Routers, Firewalls.
Areas of Coverage:
- And on occasion further afield to the Bristol Offices
Mobile technology support of devices such as Apple, Android, and Microsoft Platforms. Good understanding of Audio / Visual components and supporting technologies. Managing IT & Infrastructure Services, IT Systems Support and IT Project Delivery. Experience in VIP / Senior Management IT Support, IT Education and IT Training.
This UK shipping specialist operate from the dockside to client's businesses and to the home. Their scale of logistics in the UK alone equates to an impressive 4m units per year, and they urgently require a Regional IT Engineer - Infrastructure Services to cover the Hampshire area.
As this Regional IT Engineer for Infrastructure Services, you will provide onsite IT Leadership via IT Service and IT Support duties to branch-based customers at various sites in and around the Hampshire area.
In this Technical, Customer Facing, Branch and IT Field role, you will be required to ensure the integrity of branch-based IT Services and work very closely with Customers constantly seeking ways to provide high-levels of IT Service to our customers, both internal and external.
- To deliver 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support Services to branches in Hampshire
- The ability to technically understand, appreciate, support, and drive forward our branch-based IT Infrastructure and customer service focused approach (inclusive of your primary branches, but not limited to).
- To standardise our IT branch process and procedure, and to ensure single points of failure are identified and managed appropriately.
- To monitor and manage our branch-based services including service requests, incidents, problems, and changes.
- To be seen as a key branch service advocate in driving our IT efficiency and effectiveness improvement programmes through to resolution.
- Working with our support technicians, specialists, and architects to identify areas in which to improve the service we deliver to our customers.
Technical Skills and Competencies Required:
- 1st, 2nd and some 3rd Line Technical Support across Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Windows Desktop Imaging, Desktop Support Administration, O365, Windows 10/11, Active Directory Group Policy
- Hands on Network Experience of LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, Wireless Networks, Switches, Routers, Firewalls.
- Mobile and Hand-Held Technology support of devices such as Apple, Android, and Microsoft platforms.
- Good understanding of Audio / Visual components and supporting technologies. Managing IT & Infrastructure Services, IT Systems Support and IT Project Delivery.
- Experience in VIP / Senior Management IT Support, IT Education and IT Training.
Additional, Desirable Technical & Functional Requirements :
- Microsoft MCP, MCSE (Desktop and Server) qualified.
- Network qualifications such as CompTIA Network + and CCNA.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Qualification to foundation level.
- Ability to mentor others and foster strong working relationships.
- Experience of standard supplier management practices and driving contractual adherence in order to deliver service and value.
CALL EXPERIS IT TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION!