Recruitment Supplier Manager
Location: Telford (remote working at present)
We are actively looking to secure a Recruitment Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The focus of your role
Manage and deliver the sourcing of new DevOps Engineering talent via the Recruitment RPO provider and external recruitment suppliers to the Platform Engineering Business Unit to meet ambitious growth targets.
Who you'll be working with
With the support of a recruitment co-ordinator, you will work with the business unit stakeholders, interviewing engineer team, Recruitment RPO and external suppliers to attract, assess and recruit new talent to join the business unit.
What you'll do
- Manage the recruitment lifecycle ensuring all aspects of the process are progressing effectively and promptly for all candidates in process.
- Manage supplier recruitment lifecycle; ensure prompt review of applications, timely interview feedback to suppliers and facilitate offer discussion and negotiation between the technical leadership team and the candidates via their suppliers.
- Be the first point of contact for all supplier queries, issues and escalations.
- Review and asses the performance of supplier's month to month. Identify both good and inadequate performance and ensure feedback is shared to aid improvement opportunities.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of recruitment activity to facilitate accurate reporting.
- Continuously champion and drive process improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop new attraction avenues, sources and tools.
- Provide interview co-ordination cover as required.
What you'll bring
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple streams simultaneously.
- Polished partnering skills, you will be consultative and appreciate what a 'good quality recruitment process' looks like - to both candidates, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.
- A methodical approach to recruitment process responsibilities and new requests or demands.
- An analytical approach to assessing the ongoing recruitment data to identify good, adequate, and poor performance in the recruitment process.
Things we seek
- Demonstratable experience of effective supplier management (or similar service/product provider).
- A confident communicator with experience of building relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
- A bright and engaging personality with a desire to succeed along with a relentless working style, ensuring that you achieve what you set out to and leave no stone unturned.
- An effective team player - whilst you will be confident working autonomously, where required you will collaborate with colleagues and bring ideas to the table for the benefit of the wider goals.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A forward thinker who pre-empts potential problems
- A background of internal/external customer delivery, evidence of gathering/analysing and resolving recruitment/business issues.
Things we like
- Prior experience in either recruitment or hiring.
- Prior senior stakeholder management experience.
- Demonstrable examples of influencing decisions.
- Demonstrable examples of championing change for good.
- Demonstrable strong working relationship with colleagues at all levels across the business.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.