£45,000 + Car Allowance and other benefits
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams. Their services are more vital than ever before to individuals and their wider communities as they tackle unemployment rates head on. Particularly as a result of those losing their jobs due to Covid 19 Pandemic.
They are aiming advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years plan to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
The Recruitment Executive position will be responsible for:
- Supporting a caseload of specialist customers - Senior manager/ Executive participants into employment
- Provide advice, guidance and challenge where appropriate to develop participants capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure realistic job goals
- Manage a caseload of participants to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all participants according to their level of job readiness.
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes.
- Experience of working in a target/sales environment
- Knowledge of Local labour market and recruitment legislation
- Relationship building with the ability to persuade and influence Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment
- Customer service experience
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Understanding of senior level recruitment methodologies
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.