£26,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams. Their services are more vital than ever before to individuals and their wider communities as they tackle unemployment rates head on. Particularly as a result of those losing their jobs due to Covid 19 Pandemic
- Providing employers with high-quality services, including recruitment, with a variable focus on sales, service, and candidate preparation.
- Delivering performance against agreed sales, service, and quality KPI's.
- Managing the co-ordination of a response to employer's requirements following identification and qualification of employer needs.
- Supporting candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
- Identifying opportunities for the development and growth of 'employer accounts' through following sales process, including qualifying opportunities and escalation.
- Delivering high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview or job start, such as application, interview, or assessment activity.
- Experience of working in a customer focused and service delivery environment
- Understanding of employer's needs, experience of training needs analysis and organisational needs analysis, translating these in to fit for purpose programmes and services
- Experience of business development and meeting targets
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.