At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Manpower are growing! We've used this challenging year to establish key area's to focus and grow our business. We've responded to the global trends that we are seeing proactively and with more agility than ever before. Our ambitious, driven and fun team are looking to add a new team member to manage a Temps desk.
As a Temps Consultant for Manpower in Exeter, your role will involve identifying potential business opportunities with new clients and maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients .
So, what will you be doing?
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and successful relationships.
- Continually build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Proactively source candidates using the available tools
- Account Manage the relationships with clients and key stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- You'll enjoy the thrill of working towards a target or goal
- You will have a high level of drive and resilience paired with a strong work ethic
- You will be adaptable and will seek out personal development and progression
- You will be professional with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You'll be articulate and naturally good at negotiating
- You will work well within a team environment but will also be able to operate autonomously
- Previous experience in outbound sales or cold calling is essential.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Work for a company that's been voted 'the worlds most ethical' three years running
- Benefit from award winning learning and development
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work with a fun and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
Apply now for immediate consideration