Recruitment Business Partner
We are actively looking to secure a Recruitment Business Partner to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of People, you will join a small team that is crucial to the success of the growing business. You will business partner the senior stakeholders, leading the rapid growth of by recruiting talent across marketing, tech and product along with other areas as needed.
You will source and recruit candidates across a wide range of roles and levels, being the candidates first touch point and continuing to build strong relationships with those that join the business. You'll be focused on direct sourcing, utilising a range of tools to build talent pools and focusing on actively enhancing our employer brand, via social media and attending relevant industry or discipline events.
Gathering market insight and recruitment intelligence will be a key aspect of your role in guiding hiring managers and providing feedback on industry trends and benchmarking. You will regularly report back on recruitment activity, keeping both the Head of International and the HR & Recruitment Lead up to date on priorities, opportunities and areas of challenge.
So, what experience are we looking for?
You should be a team player, with ambition and a keen interest in working in a tech focused business. You should be passionate about recruitment, love speaking to people and making a positive change to an organisation.
Experience in an in house role is not necessary but desirable.
- A solid background in recruitment, in the digital/tech industry
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment, with a target number of hires to make and with the responsibility to report back on delivery
- Experience of utilising a number of recruitment tools to build talent pools, with a drive to create a strong employer brand and push internal referrals
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to both business partner senior team members and support more junior team members
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and switch between responsibilities swiftly
- Attention to detail
- A can do attitude, seeking to problem solve creatively and propose solutions
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.