Recruitment Business Partner
Experis is a ManpowerGroup business dedicated to connecting talented individuals with businesses across all industries. Working with over 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day, Experis combines local knowledge and personal insight with global resources to ensure maximum access to professional opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Recruitment Business Partner (RBP) for one of Experis's key flagship clients. As an RBP, you will account manage the contingent worker workforce and outsourced requirements through the appropriate end to end engagement process on behalf of the client recruiting managers.
What's in it for the Recruitment Business Partner:
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, car allowance and bonus scheme
- Working in a company who invest in their team
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Main responsibilities for the Recruitment Business Partner include:
- Ensuring all requirements are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer and supplier satisfaction through meeting set KPIs and SLAs
- Client relationship management - developing strong client relationships up to and including Director level.
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with hiring managers; including direct sourcing from the TalentCloud as required
- Recruitment process management - responsible for candidate management, candidate experience and for promoting the client as an employer of choice at all times.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing via our approved supply chain
- Supplier management - manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Manage and Lead Supplier reviews as required by the programme
- Coaching and Development - coaching the Junior Recruitment Business Partner to build knowledge in the recruitment process
- Programme Management - act as first point of contact for all issues within the SubCo programme; ensuring timely resolutions and acting as a liaison among all parties
Experience required for the Recruitment Business Partner:
- Experience of working on a large and complex account within an RBP/Account Management function
- Experienced recruiter at all stages of the recruitment process - either in-house or agency
- Demonstrable track record in permanent recruitment
- Prior experience in an on-site environment would be highly advantageous
- Experience of managing challenging client situations
- Must have drivers licence and access to car
- Must be able to travel and work throughout UK as requested
- Must be able to liaise at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively, manages priorities to achieve deadlines
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this job and are keen to pursue a role as a Recruitment Business Partner, please click the link to apply.