Record to Report Data Reconciliation Lead
12 + Months
London / Bristol (Remote work available)
The role is to support and drive the clients business efforts to cleanse and reconcile its data as part of our global Finance and Procurement transformation programme. The role will sit in the clients data team aligned to a Process tower working as part of a multidisciplinary core team (process, data, org design, systems, change and communications) which is implementing a simplified and standardised landscape across the Group Finance function.
The role is important because the programme replaces a large part of our old Finance systems across the client. This transformation includes the implementation of an SAP/Hana platform. In order to move from our old systems to new, we need to cleanse and enrich our data as well as being able to reconcile our data from end to end.
- Activities as part of the role will include plans, progress meetings, stand-ups, logs, RAID, forecasts, reporting, resources and measures/KPIs.
- Execute data cleanse plan for specific data objects working with Business Unit Data Single Points of Contact (SPOCs), Legacy Application SMEs, Project Data Leads and Data Quality Team.
- Manage and drive data reconciliation activities performed by the clients Business reconciliation SMEs for specific data objects.
- Support Reconciliation SMEs in reconciling sub-ledger data in source system with post-load data in SAP based on reconciliation instructions.
- Drive sign off of business data reconciliation for CFU/CUs.
- Maintain reconciliation instructions.
- Identify reconciliation reporting and system role gaps.
- Data conversion experience in a large complex organisation.
- Data reconciliation experience.
- Data cleanse experience.
- SAP HANA
- Agile & lean delivery practices.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.