3-6months plus extensions
Paying up to £500 per day depending upon experience
- Play a key role in an agile squad of first class engineers
- Contribute to significant technology initiatives from inception to successful deployment.
- Help shape the squad's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Own, troubleshoot and resolve code defects
- Excellent HTML and CSS
- Experience following coding standards and performing peer code reviews
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to continuously learn and share knowledge with others
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
A job you love to talk about