6 Month Contract
Derby (on site 5 days per week - no shift work)
£173/d via umbrella ONLY
As part of the Sales team, you will be responsible for post inspection rectification of the West Midlands Aventra fleet to get them to the required and expected standard, so they are accepted for sale by the customer. This will involve repair, replacement & rebuild of both internal & external electrical and mechanical components, including carrying out modifications where required using the client's FMI's
- Perform post inspection rectification work to the West Midlands train fleet using the client's issued procedures and material.
- Support delivery of the sales programme ensuring activities carried out are done on time and to plan.
- Adhere to all HSE regulations and local site safety procedures.
- Ensure all work carried out is accurately detailed and signed for in the FMI's & quality documentation.
- Support continuous improvement activities to ensure quality standards are met.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience of the rail industry.
- Experience of Aventra platform desirable but not essential
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline required as a minimum
- Experience in both electrical and mechanical installations
Personal Attributes / Skills
- IT literate and proficient in MS Office package.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Sound product knowledge
- Conflict Management