Up to £665 p/d - Umbrella only.
- Advanced Experience of application and software development.
- Knowledge of finance, particularly quantitative finance.
- Experience of Risk or Valuation Models.
- Good understanding and appreciation of Regulatory requirements and audit requirements.
- Experience of interacting with internal and external stakeholder groups (Business, Risk, Audit, Compliance, Regulators).
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language.
- Strong knowledge in object oriented design, functional programming, software architecture and algorithms.
- Knowledge with software development lifecycle/methodologies.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational and noSQL databases.
- Knowledge of REST, gRPC, Apache Beam, Docker and Kubernetes is a nice to have.
- Knowledge of C++ is a nice to have.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning fundamentals is a nice to have.
- Experienced with Dash or other UI frameworks is a nice to have.
If you want to join a truly unique team, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch!