QA Tester (Automation)
We are currently working with a leading Business Consultancy firm who are looking to expand their capability.
We are looking for a highly-skilled and driven QA Tester with automation skills and innovation using new capabilities to help build a global platform that will form a backbone of digital landscape. The platform is being built as a set of microservices communicating via a mixture of synchronous APIs and asynchronous messaging, and we need someone who can help evolve the testing landscape to ensure that the platform grows in a sustainable way, delivering business value faster and adapting rapidly to change.
- Participate in design reviews and requirement grooming
- Provide inputs and raise clarification on requirements/ design artifacts
- Review and execute test cases to validate requirements
- Prepare test scenarios and maintain traceability of test cases to requirements
- Analyse test results and raise defects appropriately
- Prepare reports related to the software testing
- Conduct defect triage calls and ensure closure of defects
- Automate test cases as required and execute the same for regression testing
- Automation: Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Rest Assured
- API Test Automation using REST Assured
- Working in an AGILE environment
- Understanding of functional, system integration, performance and security testing
- Experienced Automation Tester with knowledge of Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Rest Assured and ideally REACT
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- API testing knowledge (desirable)
- Performance testing and DevOps knowledge (Desirable)
What to expect
- Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
You will be working remotely initially, with the intention of some office working later on in the year.
- Salary: Flexible based on experience + benefits package (including annual leave, contributory pension scheme, health plans and training opportunities)
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services providers worldwide