QA Test Analyst
Location: Telford (currently working from home)
We are actively looking to secure a Test Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST & ISIT test support phases of one or more release-based projects. The work is extremely varied, very challenging and requires a good level of testing skills. Activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests, This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
- Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs.
- Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data.
- Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected.
- Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues.
- Automated tools, e.g. Selenium, Gatling, Cucumber.
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent.
- SuccessFactors - WFA, PMGM and EC knowledge.
- SAP HCM Self-Service - Employee/Managers Self-Service and HR Renewal.
- UNIX, Windows, Oracle, SQL, Java Script, XML.
- Automated test tools.
- Open Source & Digital technologies.
- Good PC skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word,
- UNIX, Oracle, SQL skillset,
- Competent in analysis of requirements and identifying test conditions.
- Agile methodology.
- Lateral thinking: generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
- Pragmatism: delivery-focused, adaptable and responsive
- Influencing skills to drive change and continuous improvement
- Self-starter with demonstrable career progression through personal initiative
- Passionate and energetic: ambitious, committed, drives immediacy and urgency
- Strong people skills: communication, negotiation, listening
- Demonstrable ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly