Role: QA Tester
Location: London - remote with occasional travel to client sites
Duration: 12 months
Day rate: £490 per day inside IR35
QA Tester - 2-3 years project delivery experience with test case creation and execution in different circumstances and various technology stacks in an Agile way of working Debugging/tracing and logging experience with logging tech stack incl. Splunk, Adobe Insights, Azure Application Insights, Azure EventHub, Qualtrics
- Capability to write and implement a performance test strategy
- Ability to write and maintain both performance test scenarios and performance Volumetric model
- Experience using Gatling and Azure Dev Ops
- Docker and Application Architecture
- Solid working knowledge of various test related/scripting programming languages i.e. Python, js etc.
- Able to review test procedures and independently develops test scripts
- Proficiency with mobile application and presentation layer test management software/whitewater DevSecOps stack incl.
- SAFe execution
- Tribe/Guild level experience