West London (remote initially and expected to work onsite in near future once COVID restrictions lifted)
6 months +
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. Our client is a truly exciting and inclusive place to work!
What you'll do:
- Creating and executing test plans/packs, effectively capturing defects and producing test reports.
- Regular triage meetings with scrum masters/project managers to understand and prioritise test requirements.
- Represent the Test Team in project/progress/status meetings
- Drive improvement through implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Mentoring current and future junior testers in the test team
- Streaming experience on different devices- knowledge of DASH, HLS, HSS
- Github experience (ability to compile apps, pull requests)
- Experience in Testing APIs- understand logs.
- Industry experience and a successful track record in video players testing, web and mobile application testing.
- Knowledge of streaming technology, AV codecs, DRMs
- Strong knowledge of debugging and proxy tools such as Charles/Wireshark or Fiddler
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, practice and terminology with solid QA experience
- Strong communications and an ability to articulate clearly.
- Ability to demonstrate a focused, determined and pro-active attitude.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and a proactive mind set with an ability to analyse logs.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.