QA Test Lead
We are actively looking to secure a QA Test Lead to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
· Previous experience working as a lead QA / tester in an iterative Agile delivery environment.
· Experience creating test plans and strategies.
· Previous working experience mentoring and leading QA teams.
· Excellent communication skills to work effectively with team-members.
· Excellent working experience development lifecycle experience, and knowledge of good practice test frameworks.
· Experience of multiple test patterns (e.g., static code analysis, unit, functional, integration, data accessibility, performance, security, penetration testing).
· Practical experience as an expert in automation test frameworks, tools, and technologies.
· Practical experience writing and executing automated test scripts using multiple languages and tools.
· Ideal experience of having worked on Azure based data projects.
· Be proficient in multiple languages (of particular interest would be SQL, TSQL, Python, PowerShell, and .Net).
· Experience of defect management processes.
· Contributory pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Program
· Medical and Dental cover
· 22 days holiday + bank holidays
· Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
· Sick pay
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.