Up to £420 per day
*It is preferred that candidates have experience working in government sector
Our client is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Analysing functional requirement including Functional design document & interface design document, Business requirements.
- Understanding the scope of functional testing
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Identify and write the functional test scenarios / test cases / test condition.
- Prepare, execute functional scripts using testing tools and publish test results.
- Analyse test results, raise defects, provide recommendations and take ownership. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Generate, review and publish detailed functional test report with all required metrics.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Develop strategic testing plans and strong delivery skills.
- Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Coordinate implementation of a key initiative, process or change.
Key Technical Skills:
- Automation tooling- Selenium
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.