QA Automation Engineer
Experis are delighted to be partnered up with a leading B2B software provider that operate within the land and property sector. Delivering cutting edge bespoke software solutions to large corporate organisations within this area, this company are true leaders within their market.
With a wide variety of projects, you will be working on multiple different service offerings. This will range from kicking off greenfield projects, to supporting existing legacy products that are used by current customer base.
This organisation is in the process of building a brand-new Development Centre in the central belt of Scotland, with offices in both Glasgow & Edinburgh. Fully remote working is available for this role if preferred, provided you can occasionally travel to one of these locations.
- Strong Automation experience
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, i.e., Cypress or Selenium
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- API testing experience with both Manual and Automation tests
- Understanding of DevOps practices
- Experience with the following - Regression testing, usability testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, exploratory testing
Why work for this company?
- Huge on personal development
- Microsoft Gold partner, access to training and certifications
- Family friendly policies
- Flexible working policy
- Great progression routes available
- Fully remote working
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please pop across your CV .