Project Support Manager - Bid Data - Full Remote Working
Our esteemed Government client is currently seeking an experienced and detail-orientated Project Support Manager to provide essential management of their bid data and ensure project plans are adhered to. This role would suit a confident person with a highly organised/methodical approach and who has the ability to drive people to achieve their project goals and communicate effectively with senior Directors/Project Partners.
Key skills and experience required;
- Must have strong project support experience with a strong data gathering and analysis focus
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills and a detailed approach to all project-related activities
- Ability to create MS PowerPoint presentations, by sourcing the material from others, assimilate the data and analyse it to draw conclusions and make suggestions on what should be in presentations to HMT, partners and other senior leadership groups.
- Previous experience working in the Govt sector is required
- Organise workshops, plan meetings and follow up on outputs
If you are an experienced, confident and data-centric Project Support Manager with the skills listed above, get in touch asap with your most tailored CV for immediate review. CV closing date is close of play Monday 14th June.