Project Officer Opportunity
£28,000 - £30,000
Are you a determined and experienced Project Officer/Analyst looking for your next challenge?
We are currently looking for a Project Officer to provide project planning and administrative support to the business during the SharePoint EDRMS migration project by:
- Supporting the Project and Records Manager with the planning and implementaion of the EDRMS project.
- Implementing the programmes of work whilst taking direct responsibility for managing logistics & communication.
- Analysing large amounts of migration data in order to develop a new records architecure that meets current Sharepoint requirements.
- Offering advice and solutions on information and records management best practice and legislative requirements.
- Lead on the coordination of workshops and meetings that support the sharing of the EDRMS related policy developments.
The company itself is a non-for-profit public body within the medical industry. The company works to protect patient safety and improve medical education and practice across the UK. This is achieved by working with doctors, employers, educators and patients to achieve high standards of care. The company culture focuses on 5 key values (Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Fairness and Transparency) which create a supportive and inclusive work environment. It is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing team and know that your contributions really do make a difference.
- To perform business analysis, working with senior managers to gather high-level requirements including conducting workshops.
- Contribute to the design and creation of the new SharePoint EDRMS.
- Update and maintain databases via project management software, such as Planner, Teams, SharePoint, or Project Online.
- Work with colleagues to develop and implement complex programmes of work, stakeholder engagement and initiatives, taking responsibility for managing logistics & communication.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders from across the organisation, ensuring clear and effective channels of communication, enabling them to agree actions and decisions within the project.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- An understanding of current information and records management best practice, including ISO15489, Section 46 Code of Practice.
- A strong working understanding of GDPR and the DPA and how they apply to Information and Records management.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint and Microsoft Office 365 in general, including Teams, Planner and OneDrive for business is essential.
- Knowledge of Opentext EDRMS (Livelink) would be beneficial.
- The post holder will require excellent organisation skills and be able to support, lead and coordinate complex scheduling of workshops and events.
- Previous experience of working with data and records migration projects is desirable.
- A background in supporting the design, writing and delivering training across an organisation is desirable.
- Significant experience of business analysis including working to identify systems requirements and translate them to functional specifications.
- The post holder will have a considerable track record in analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- 15% Pension
- Life Assurance & Private Medical Insurance
- And more...
If you believe that you are a good fit for this role, submit your CV now with a cover letter. We are more than happy to answer queries and help with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for an individual in this field of work who is ready to maximise their potential and reap the rewards that come with the Project Officer position.