Project Manager (Telecoms, Agile, Broadband, Voice)
London (currently remote due to restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Working in a highly complex fast paced environment, the Project Manager is responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects ensuring they have a valid business benefit, deliver on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations.
You will work closely with stakeholders across the Organisation to shape the Projects and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Influencing - Using business and domain expertise to affect project outcomes
- Planning - E2E planning of projects, including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required.
- Negotiating - Interlocking project with dependencies and dependant projects, securing prioritisation and alignment as required.
- Driving - E2E ownership of project. Ensure delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Governing - responsible for project governance, budget management (<£5m), risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Reporting - Provides reports to time and standard as directed by PMO, socialising within key stakeholder groups.
- Collaborating - working across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
- Communicating - working across the stakeholder group, and up to Director level, visibly owning delivery, change and engagement for the project.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Telecom products and services - desirable
- Professional experience delivering medium to large projects (<£5m) within an appropriate governance process (Gated waterfall, Agile, Hybrid).
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms and media business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders, up to 'Director of' levels
- Agile experience - desirable
- Broadband / Voice knowledge - desirable
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.