Project Manager (Software Engineering)
An Project Manager (Software Engineering) is required by a prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices.
The organisation has a growing demand for project managers and are looking to recruit talented and motivated Project Manager (Software Engineering) to support the delivery of projects within the exciting Security Technology business. The role will involve leading on complex bids and managing range of complex projects, often with projects managers directly reporting to the senior project manager for delivery of projects and bids.
What's in it for the Project Manager (Software Engineering)?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for theProject Manager (Software Engineering):
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance is a must
- Experience of delivering on software engineering projects
- Proven track record of leading and driving high performing teams, including managing multi-disciplinary teams (ideally teams larger than 30)
- Experience of both agile processes and waterfall.
- Demonstrable capability to International Project Management Association Level B.
- Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, between 3-5 years of leading a business, projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering complex projects.
- Experience delivering projects to 3 different customers.
- Ability to work and liaise across a large programme, e.g. working with hardware, test and integration to ensure delivery of an integrated product.
- Passion for Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable Skills for the Project Manager (Software Engineering):
- Ability to use JIRA, Confluence and Atlassian.
- Familiarity with EVM reporting.
This is a key role in the winning and delivery of contracted outputs to their customers which requires a project manager with a 'can do' attitude to bidding, delivery and stakeholder management, combined with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, whilst remaining balanced under pressure.
If you have the essential skills and you are an Project Manager (Software Engineering) wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.