Project Manager / Technology Project Manager / Bristol / 3 month contract / £350 per day Inside IR35
A leading client in the market is looking for a Technology Project Manager to join their team. As a Technology Project Manager You will be working in a highly complex fast paced environment, responsible for creating and leading an integrated team to deliver end-to-end projects. You will need to ensure that the projects have a valid business benefit, are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from conception through to market launch and transition into operations.
Role: Project Manager
Duration: 3 month contract
Rate: £350 per day Inside IR35
You will be responsible for
- Managing the technical delivery of complex projects, and delivering innovative products, regularly first to market.
- Managing virtual teams of 100 and working with external partners and suppliers to deliver against business objectives.
- E2E planning of projects, and ownership of projects including resources, negotiating and securing resources as required. Also ensuring delivery to time, budget and quality as expected.
- Responsible for project governance, budget management of £5m, risk, issue and change management for the entire project.
- Collaborating across all design and delivery partners to produce coherent project outcomes.
As a Project Manager you will have experience of
- Professional experience delivering medium to large projects within a Gated Project Governance process.
- Communication with stakeholders up to Director level, driving strong, open and sustained communication channels both within the project team and with the wider stakeholder community.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to shape the project and proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Experience of proactively forecasting and managing project costs to forecasts, both Opex and Capex.
- Excellent track record in project delivery within a fast paced, Technology environment in the telecoms business using a range of internal and external suppliers to deliver.
- Good knowledge of and experience with Mobile products and services.
- Industry recognised Project Management Qualification.
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted