Project Manager / Financial / Banking / Remote-Northhampton / 6 month contract / £460 Per day inside IR35
One of our leading clients in the market have the requirement for Project Managers who have experience working within the financial sector / banking
Role: Project Manager
Location: Remote / Northampton
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: £460 Per Day Inside IR35
Role responsibilities entail:
- Create & maintain plan (from Product Owner roadmap) and Kanban management
- Establish & drive delivery disciplines, cadence & standards for the feature team
- Own the issues / blockers status & resolution, and same for identifying / managing risks facing the feature team (may be reliant on support from others to mitigate)
- Own the delivery status report out and accuracy of the facts
- Vendor relationship management - running RFP's and contract management
- Control financial & resource forecasts & actuals to budget
- Overall responsibility for delivering the product to time, cost & quality. Drives the team to ensure velocity is maintained / changes managed in line with expectations
- Ensure wider organisation is engaged & aligned to feature team needs, including timely / pre-emptive governance, approvals, dispensations
- Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Project Manager is assigned.
- Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit.
- Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted